Amazon

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Jan 2021 Spotify

 

https://freepngimg.com/png/48326-music-notes-free-download-png-hq

 

 

Since the pandemic started and we are spending a lot more time at home music has been become a staple in our house. If I am not listening to music it's the news or an audiobook.

The kids know how to use Alexa so when I click on Spotify what is new for this week I get a whole bunch of weird music I haven't even heard of before based on what they have listened to.

Let's take a look at what is on that list for this week! The list is called discover weekly

Song 1) Vive Le Vent by Richard Huet, Sonia Bilodeau from the year 1986
    Well, this song came out the year after I was born. I have never heard of this song or the people who sing it. What about you?  I only listened to the first few seconds of this song and well I am guessing it is from the kids playing Christmas music lol.

Song 2) Jingle Jangle by Dimitri
    Look at that another Christmas song, but this time it's a RAP one lol. I only listened to a few seconds of it but from what I can tell it's a version of Jingle Bells.

Song 3) Even a Miracle Needs a hand by Sonntag 1974
    It took me a minute to figure out what kind of song it was. It would seem to be a Christmas song.

Song 4) Feliz Chanukah by Six13
    It is....You guessed another Christmas song lol. I listened to the first few minutes and I know the beat but I have no idea what they are saying.

Song 5) Voici Le Pere Noel by Les Classels
    COME ON!!! AT least it could be in English lol

Song 6) Angels Among Us by Alabama
    Now, this isn't really a Christmas song. It's an old song and one I grew up listening to. If you haven't listened to it please do. I am not a religious person but this song is touching.

Song 7) Good king wenceslaus by Clamavi De Profundis
    At least this Christmas song is in a language that I can understand and actually has a good beat and I love the vocals.

Song 8) Jingle Jangle by Rehya Stevens
    Well if you didn't know there are two songs with the same title, there are. They couldn't be more different than apples and oranges.

Song 9) Raise The Woof! by Trails.com
    WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST LISTEN TOO! It caused Tessa to have a complete barking fit. At least it isn't Christmas?

Song 10) O Come, All Ye Faithful by Eva Cassidy
    Oh look there it is CHRISTMAS. She has a very pretty voice and this one song I can't listen to without singing.

Well, I think the girls need a bit better taste in music lol.

It is fun though to see what comes up when they play with it all month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment