Amazon

Thursday, August 9, 2018

mini baby shower cake

Why is that everything is cuter when it is mini. I had a last minute requesting, as in Thursday and they needed it for Saturday, it was just lucky I was in the middle of baking when they messaged me. They sent me a photo of a cake that would serve about 44 people and they only needed to serve 15 so I decided to make a mini version of the cake they wanted. It turned out super cute, now personally I wouldn't have covered it on fondant and would have gone with smooth coat buttercream but it wasn't my cake. 







The top tier of the cake is chocolate with vanilla buttercream, the bottom is vanilla with vanilla buttercream. Both tiers are covered in vanilla fondant with fondant decals. 
The topper and the little toys on the cake are non-edible.  

This mini cake is 4" top and 6" bottom. The client and her guests loved it and thought it was the cutest thing ever as well.



 Do you like mini things? Do you like fondant?

No comments:

Post a Comment