Amazon

Friday, August 17, 2018

Mini cheesecakes!!!

Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes



OMG YUM!!! I am not sure what is with everyone wanting mini things but I am in love and there where a few extra so I got to have one too. This order was for a clients dinner party a few weeks back.
I am not going to give my secret recipe but I will explain how to make mini cheesecakes using your favourite cheesecake recipe. I use only baked cheesecakes because I feel the no bake cheesecake is cheating and tastes like crap.

Warning it will make about 36 mini cheesecakes

What you need:
Your favourite cheesecake recipe all whipped up in your mixer
Muffin Tin
Cupcake liners
You are going to want to double your crust recipe
Strawberries
Raspberries
Sugar
Potato Masher or fork


Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (depending on your oven I have to put mine at 350)

Put about 1/2 tablespoon or less of your cookie crumb bottom into each of your lined muffin tins.
Flatten it down and make it as even as possible.
Pour almost to the top of each muffin liners.
Bake in oven for 20 mins or until middle is just about set.
Let cool to room temp
Put into fridge for 3 hours.

Sauces:
Cut up strawberries into tiny pieces (I used about 10 strawberries to cover 12 mini cheesecakes)
Place in a bowl with 1/4 a cup of sugar. (more or less sugar to your taste)
Mash and squish everything up until it is a paste
Cover and put in fridge until ready to serve.

Repeat for raspberry sauce, only difference is I used the whole whole clam shell of raspberries.


Top when ready and serve!!
Raspberry mini cheesecake



No comments:

Post a Comment