Amazon

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Matts going away cake

A friend of ours has now moved to Toronto to go to school to become a computer engineer. I am very excited for him and I know that he is going to do awesome no matter how nervous he was about leaving all his friends! Richard and I threw his going away party I made all the food and the cake for everyone, so much food lol.
I did a simple cake as the one I had planned I didn't have time to do.
I did a normal flat cake and did a butter cream transfer which by the way failed I was not impressed I will not use those instructions again! So anyway I fixed it up about an hour before the party and it turned out okay but thats about all I am going to chalk this one up to a fail cake everyone said it tasted awesome though!
The cake is supposed to an LG monitor 



No comments:

Post a Comment