Amazon

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crochet for the needy Aug 2011

This month I was a tad late getting things finished as I crushed my left hand in a pulley system and then I fell out of the backseat of our two door car and severely sprang my left arm. Well things just have not being going great for my left arm kinda sucks; however, I ended up being able to get it finished T3's seemed to have worked wonders.
I did 4 adult scarves one being different to switch things up a bit and I got the pattern out of an old Crochet World Magazine. It is a shell scarf. I did 4 baby hats one being a different one which I got out of this months issue of Crochet World its called a little fisherman's hat. I did 4 adult hats all of them are the same this time. I am glad to have it finished and within a days I will be working Sept. Crochet for the needy. I plan to keep up doing one unique one of each from now on it makes it less boring doing the same things over and over again. With Fall approaching I will soon be sending this batch of needy items off.




No comments:

Post a Comment