Amazon

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Twister hs passed on

Today (Sept 24, 2011) Twister was put to sleep. It is a very sad day, he was my little baby. I feel guilty that I could not take him myself but I said my good byes before he left and our roommate Len took him for us. He stayed with him and said it was quick and painless. Twister will be going for cremation and his ashes will be sent back here, my plan is to put them next to grandma's ashes. It was not an easy decision, but it was time. The peeing had started years ago and we did everything we could to help him and it just wouldn't stop and it changed from a couple times a month to 4-5 times a day. The vet said he was in pain. I wish there was more I could have done for him. I am going to greatly miss sleeping with him every night and his kisses and cuddles, and just him being here. He was my cuddle bug. Today has not been an easy day with Ruffles going to her forever home which is happy yet sad, and with Twister gone. I have been a bit of a basket case.

I greatly miss Twister but now he is in no more pain, there will be no dogs bugging him and he will be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment