Amazon

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My 26th Birthday

This year I turned 26, we did not plan anything really special because well I am more into throwing parties for other people. We had dinner with a few friends at Hanna my new fav. restaurant, it was awesome. I didn't have time to make a cake with it being the first week of school and with my first cake class the week just didn't have enough hours and I was stress and tired. Three wonderful things happened on my birthday. While at eating dinner I was explaining to everyone that I didn't have time to make a cake and everyone was okay with that. Jeremy says he gets nothing done during the day because he gets tired just reading the list of things I do each day lol. As we were just finishing the conversation about the cake Andrew, Shannon's boyfriend walked in with an Ice cream cake with both Shannon and I's names on it (Her birthday is the day before mine). It was the sweetest thing someone has done in the longest time. Another great thing that happened was a close friend of mine Brandon who lives in Alberta happened to be down this way for another friends wedding and was able to attend my birthday dinner it was awesome to get to spend some time with him. The third and best thing that happened on my birthday was I got a card in the mail with pictures in it of my son it was the best part of my day. I can't wait to see him again!



No comments:

Post a Comment