Amazon

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friendly Giants Home Visit

We had our Friendly Giants Home Visit which is the second step in the application process to become a foster home for dogs that re in need until they find loving forever homes. Our visit was moved I think three times lol because the lady who was coming had thrown her back out OUCH!!!! Once Linda and Christina came though I was so nervous, but they were very nice and easy to talk to. They took a look around the house and asked a bunch of questions most of which I can't remember because I was so scared that I was going to mess something up to ruin being approved. They a beautiful puppy with them named Presly such a sweety about 12 weeks old and waiting for his forever home, he was good at giving Ace the what for lol. I am just waiting to hear back weather or not I am approved I am hoping from the bottom of my heart that we are approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment