Amazon

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Memory Box Blanket

I finished the first blanket for the memory boxes on Tuesday I have been just so busy I have not had the time to blog about it. The pattern I used was out an old crochet world magazine. It is a simple small pattern and the border I got out of my crocheted border book. I am excited to have the first one finished and can't wait to do more. I also pulled two other small baby blankets out of a tote one is yellow and one is green I can not remember what patterns I used for them. Got some different shades of green and yellow I am going to use so I am not using the same colours over and over again. Also I think I am going to stick with the simple pattern and just do a fancy border for each one, but I am not sure yet

No comments:

Post a Comment