Amazon

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ruffles ADOPTED

Today (Sept 24, 2011) Ruffles was picked up by her new foster family. I sent them on their way with food for two days all measured out in baggies, cookies, and the new leash and collar that we got for her. The family that picked her up were wonderful they have three kids and Ruffles took to them right away they held her leash and just walked around with them it was cool to see how much she enjoyed them. I am very sad to see her go we didn't have her here long but she is such a doll I am going to miss and I think Ace is too hes been really moppy since she left. I hope she does well in her new home and I can't wait until our next foster baby comes.
When she left here she weight 35 lbs which means in the short time she was here she gained 5 lbs which I am very happy about. Her and Ace spent her last day here playing outside all day while I did homework outside with them. I am glad that it was such a nice day that they could enjoy their time together!
 For each dog/puppy that comes into our care I am getting and ID TAG done with their name and our address on it and once they leave for their forever home I am going to put them into a box as a keepsake memory of each wonderful baby we helped along its way!
This picture is from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment