Amazon

Friday, May 24, 2019

Notebooks

7 to be exact. I have 7 notebooks with lists in them. The past 2 weeks I couldn't find my baby shower list book ANYWHERE and it was driving me crazy. I have memory issues from the brain injuries so lists are very important to me. Without them I am lost for our events and other things.




Well today I finally found my baby shower list and along with 5 notebooks with lists in them that I couldn't find anywhere so either I had to create a new list in another book or well just be lost.

As of right now, today! I am moving my lists into 3 books instead of 7 notebooks lost somewhere in the house and me freaking out because I can't find it.

HOLY recycling, lists from who knows when and all kinds of other thoughts that were written down and forgotten about. I did find that I am pretty much done everything for my sisters baby shower so that's awesome. Note books with dividers built in are going to be my lifesaver.

I moved all my "lists" into one notebook. So this includes my daily to do list, shopping lists, baby shower lists, homeschool lists, co-op lists, and of course field trip lists.

All of my bullet journals have been moved into one, this is both mine and Blaines as well as my self journal.

Then there is one that contains ALL of the homeschool stuff this is field trips, and all the co-op planning things.


Do you list everything? Do you have a ton of notebooks? how do you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment