Amazon

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Cars 3rd birthday

It started out me finding Cars party supplies in London at Fresh Co LAST SEPTEMBER!!!!. I decided right then even if Blaine doesn't like the Cars movies his party will be Cars. You can't say no to supplies for 0.49 each!!! As time went on I kept my eyes open for more Cars themed supplies and well the new Cars hadn't been released yet so there wasn't much. Turns out Toys R Us was ending their sales of party supplies, yeah me! I got pretty much everything for his party under $15.00 of course not including food or pinata.

This years party wasn't like the years before, people who normally show up and should have shown up, but he had an awesome time and loved every minute of it.

I had to make the cupcakes for the Sarnia Humane Society's Snow White Party so Blaine got the short end of the stick and his cupcakes had cars toys on them instead of fondant figures, he loved them anyway.


Just like every year after his party we went to East Side Marios and had the pants scared off him by the wait staff singing Happy Birthday to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment