Amazon

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Princess Party.

This weekend was jammed back with having my sons birthday party as well as doing 150 cupcakes with 150 fondant toppers for the Sarnia Humane Society Annual Princess Party.

They have this party every year as a fundraiser for them. One year it was Glass slipper themed. One year it was Woodland Fairies themed. One year it was Mermaid themed and this year is was dwarf themed.

There are lots of activities and crafts at the event along with a special visitor to meet and greet with all the children. Each year I get the honor of providing all of the cupcakes. I have such a great time coming up with ideas and seeing the smiles from the children. They are one of the only ones who I still any baking for. It takes a lot of out of my shoulder but in the end its worth every moment.

This year I decided to go with Apples, bows, and mining axes on the cupcakes to compliment the theme of the party. They are also rolled in red sanding sugar to make them look pretty! Nothing adds sparkle like sanding sugar.

It is always a successful event for them and I am sure they have a blast putting it on for all the kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment