Amazon

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sailing!

I have been on speed boats and fishing boats, but never a sail boat.

Sascha's mom owns a lovely sail boat. I wasn't sure so sure of it at first, a sail boat is not built like a speed boat, its lower to the water and doesn't take the waves from larger boats as well as a speed or fishing boat would. Under neath the Bluewater Bridge is always choppy, we had Sawyer with us and she was extremely freaked, I was not overly happy about it either but having to keep her calm and feeling safe gave me something to focus on other then my own nerves.

I have been sailing a few times now with Sascha and his family and I am as cool as a cucumber, Sawyer has no fear anymore either. Maybe she was picking up on my fear the first time and feeding off of that.

I always take my camera with and get some beautiful pictures out on the water.

It is very relaxing which is a very rare thing for me. This summer I am as busy as ever but I am making time to do new things, go on new adventures with the kids and teach them that life is more than just me working all the time.






No comments:

Post a Comment