Amazon

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Canada Day 2011

Had an awesome Canada day! This year was my second Canada after placing my son and as I watched the fireworks I was thinking I wonder if he is watching them? This is the first year that he would be able to understand them as he was about 7 months last year and wouldn't have had a clue what was going on. I hope he enjoyed them I would have loved to have seen the look on his face as he watched them light up the sky.

This year is Ace's first Canada he was wonderful. We took him down to Canatra park for a little bit just to see how he would do with the crowds and he was awesome. There was a little girl there he had never met before and he let her hug him, play with him and everything and he just sat there. We of course didn't take him down to the fireworks as it was much hotter in the day and I know hes fine with loud noises and everything but with all the chaos I wasn't willing to set him up for what could have been failure so he stayed home and did just fine at home!

Normally every year we spend the afternoon with my mom, sister and her boyfriend and few other friends; however, this year we met up with my mom at the activities for a little bit and then seen her for a few mins at the other park but we went on Richards parents boat it was pretty cool. I enjoy going boating I can't swim and I am not a fan of water but I love boats lol. We had a blast we went out into the lake and then back into the bay to watch the fireworks. I noticed Richards dad drives the boat different when Richards mom is on it lol. The only thing that sucked was the wait to get the boat out after the fireworks. We waited about an hour and a half. But it was fun just the same I enjoyed just relaxing on the boat.

We are spending the rest of our Canada Day weekend like this: Today is going to be all day at the beach, Tomorrow is going to cleaning the house and then going to a friend of mines trailer so I can show Richard the park its awesome there I can't wait to show him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment