Amazon

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crocheted Baby Shower gift set (Blue)

I found this wonderfully easy pattern in Crochet World Magazine I love those I get one every time a new one comes out. This pattern was so simple to follow and only took me 3 days real time and about 12 hours crochet time. The set includes 1 Large bottle cover, 1 Small bottle cover, a bib, and a burp cloth. I made this set for a friend of the family who is having a little boy with in the next month. I changed the bib a little bit I did a full one side to the other attachment as I feel with a baby/child its far easier and faster just to throw it over there neck rather than having to tie it up. I did the set in blue for the main colour and blue/white for the off colour. I hope she likes it! I am going to make a bunch of these in different colours to sell on Etsy and as gift sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment