Amazon

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bayfest 2011

Every year since bayfest first started with just one weekend of music I have been attending at that age my mom would buy me tickets and that would be my passing school gift. As time passed they created  2 weekends of music one for rock and one for country. This year the rock weekend started on Wed and went to Sunday night. I am a little more than bummed that the country weekend is just two shows. I am both a rock and country fan and I enjoy seeing most shows some I could have done without, but it would be nice if they had the same amount of bands for both weekends. Most years now my sister buys my mom and I weekend passes to see the country shows and this year Trace Adkins, and Montgomery Gentry tonight I can't wait to see Trace I love his music as its not old country its what most people call Hillbilly rock and he has a lot of funny songs such as Brown Chicken Brown Cow lol. I have already seen Montgomery Gentry because my sister won a bunch of tickets and gave some to Richard and I. Richards not a huge country fan but he doesn't seem to mind the newer stuff. Montgomery Gentry puts on a wonderful show they are fun to watch. Tomorrow night is Lady Antebellum and Geroge Cannon. Lady A is a newer group I don't know much of their music but from what I have heard from them they are pretty good. I love Geroge Cannon's music. All in all it should be a blast!
This is the full line up for country weekend bayfest: Trace Adkins, Montgomery Gentry, Lady Antebellum, Rodney Atkins, George Canyon, Aaron Pritchett, Dry County and Scott Manery

Time to get out my pink cowboy hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment