Amazon

Monday, February 21, 2011

What a start to STUDY WEEK!!!

There go most of my plans for study week :(....Saturday I Sawed my finger well opening the pizza sauce not such a big deal. Sunday I am running down the stairs to ask Richard something before he gets into the shower. I get my big stuck in my PJ pants and "superman" down the rest of the stairs and end head first into the bathroom room. My foot hurts, my elbows are skinned and sore and so are both my knees I have a very large bruise on my right knee today :S. My toe and inside of my foot turns purple and swells I can't bend my toe at all so I take some Ibuprofen and keep it up. Today when I get up I can bend my toe but it bends the other way and that little bone on the side of your foot that round one is huge. So Richard said I had to get it looked at so off to the hospital we go. After waiting 2 hours and X-rays I get to see the doctor he comes over and says "I don't see any breaks on the X-ray let me see both feet" so I show him both feet Richard said his eyes got huge and the doc said hang on ill be right back so he goes and he comes and says "X-rays show there is no break" so I said okay so whats wrong with it and what can I do. The doc says "You bruised the bone, tore the liniment, and hurt the soft muscle tissue I'm going to give you an anti-inflammatory/pain killer combo as well as a pain killer" He leaves and comes back sits down and says "no matter how I look at that X-ray I can not see a break but it looks very painful" I said yeah then he starts to make the hand movement in the way my toe is going lol and says "and it doesn't look right I am going to have the radiologist look at the X-rays tomorrow" I said okay how long am I am going to be like this he said he can't say for sure because its not a bone break it has to heal on its own time frame :S. So I drop the script off at shoppers and go to my sisters for dinner. We stop to pick it up after dinner and its 1000MG Naproxen twice a day and 30MG of T3 4 times day Richard says I'm gonna be on cloud nine lol I don't much care about cloud nine just as long as it don't hurt anymore. I am also not allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery Richard said that's okay they don't let people who do flying supermen down the stairs operate heavy machinery lol. So no complete organization of the house this as I am supposed to stay off it as much as possible well at least I got my kitchen cupboards sorted :S

No comments:

Post a Comment