Amazon

Saturday, February 19, 2011

STUDY WEEK IS HERE WOOT!!!!

I am so excited its finally study week feels like we have been in school forever. This week is going to be super busy so much to do. Between getting our house back to the way its supposed to look and getting 6 school projects finished for when we go back to school and I would like to get ahead in my notes for my classes there will be no time to relax, but at least I will with any luck be ahead of the game when we go back.

They changed college March break to the week of Family Day which I don't mind it is sooner then march; however, for parents that are in school its going to make the kids March break harder as they will need to find care, camp or something for their little ones.

I am hoping to also have a visit with Owen this week, but that all depends if they are coming into Sarnia seeing as our car needs a new barring for the drivers side and I am not willing to take it out on the highway the way it is. I can't wait until we can get the new SUV that we want. I have regretted getting a 2 door car since the day we got it.

Well my house is calling to be reorganized here we go lol

No comments:

Post a Comment