Amazon

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Are you easy?

Easy to get along with that is. Today I am asking myself if I am easy to get along.

I would like to say yes right off the hop because I am easy going, pretty good at holding it all together and inside. I mind my business, am a good listener and give good advice.

I like to think with the right mind set everyone is easy to get along with, some people just take more effort to control my responses and reactions.

But that is coming from me, and we all like to hope that we are putting our best foot forward so maybe in the eyes of others I am not easy to get along with. I decided to take this questions to those who know me best.

My Sister: I figured she would say that I am not easy to get along with because well she is my little sister and sisters don't always get along. What she actually said was "most of the time why?" When I asked her what made me easy to get along with she said "I donno lol"

Connely: Thinking he would say no, because I am strong willed and a pain in the arse when I can't decide where to go for dinner. "Sure why?" and when asked what makes me easy to get a long with or why am I easy to get a long with he said "I donno, why ask me a question I don't know the answer too"

Richard: He has known me for 20 years and I am sure he is going to say no lol or unless you piss me off.  "You can be but your extremely stubborn sometimes"  was his response and when I asked what makes me easy to get along with me said "I didn't know that was a personality flaw" lol


So I guess I am easy to get along with for the most part!

Do you think your easy to get along with? What do you think your family would say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment