Amazon

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pinterest Recipe: The BEST Broccoli cheese soup

I LOVE broccoli and cheese soup and over the years have I have tried many different recipes but none have ever really stuck with me and tasted the way I wanted them to, so in many cases they were a one time recipe.

I came across this one browsing through Pinterest. Now this recipe is kinda pricey because of the cost of Velveeta Cheese but its very much worth it. 


Ingredients:

1 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli


Here is a link to the recipe and a link to the Pinterest page.

I make this soup a couple times a year but not nearly as often as I would like because of the cost of the cheese. I normally do a double batch because one is just never enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment