Amazon

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My first tattoo

So I took the leap and this past fall I got my first tattoo done in London at Hardcore, one of my best friends Erin came with me. Dion is an amazing artist.

I have seen Dion's work in the past as I have a friend who I went to London with while he got one of his done there. Compared to the work I have seen done here he is well worth the trip.

Everyone had me so freaked out that is it was going to be very painful but no not at all. I got it just above my ankle and I plan to get more work done to it after the baby is born. I told Dion what I wanted and he personally hand drew my tattoo.

I got Ace's name and I intend on getting Jake and Bossco done in the same area just adding to what is already there.

There was a couple spots that were painful but other than that it was easy going, I am thinking because of the spot I wanted to get it done in is what made it not hurt.

Erin came with me and I think the next time I go she is going to get one herself. Now there are spots that need touched up because my skin didn't take the ink but no big deal. Jakes name will be the next I get done.




No comments:

Post a Comment