Amazon

Thursday, February 27, 2014

DIY: Laundry Scent Crystals

ohhhh how I LOVE the smell of clean laundry! What I love even more are those scent crystals you buy at Wal-Mart and put into the washer when you wash your clothes but they tend to very hard on the pocket book.

Trolling Pinterest (My new favourite hobby) I came across a way to make your own and decided to give it a shot.

Turns out they are awesome and smell just as nice, even better that I can choose from all the fun scents at the Water Bug here in Sarnia.

What a escapade it was trying to find ice cream salt, turns out I couldn't so I used something else. I went to Lablaws (The real Canadian Super Store), looked everywhere couldn't find any so I found an employee to help me out. He looked at me like I had three heads when I asked him what I was looking for and took me to the road salt. So after three employees, who all took me to the road salt, and no one could find what I was looking for I opted for course canning salt. It works well, but I have found the salt at the bulk barn so I am going to use that from now on. I used a whole bottle of scent because well I love things to smell good.

Instructions:

Pour 2lbs of course sea salt into a bowl mix in 20-30 drops of essential oil, like I said I used the whole bottle lol


Pinterest Link


I love these don't use anything but them now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment