Amazon

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY: Fabreze

I love fabreze but its hard on the pocket book and I am not a fan of the no name stuff.


I found an idea on Pinterest to make your fabreze but I changed it up a bit.

Here is the recipe:

What you’ll need:

  • 1/8 Cup of fabric softener (your favorite)
  • 2 tablespoons baking soda
  • Hot tap water
  • Spray bottle (use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)

Combine all ingredients in bottle, shake well and use! 

Link to original blog post. 


Now how I changed it I use rubbing alcohol instead of hot water, I found when using hot water it left a spray mess on my tv and dark wood furniture. 

How I make it:

I used 1/8 fabric softener (whatever I can find on sale that smells nice). Using a funnel I put it in the bottle and added the baking soda I then fill the bottle almost full with the rubbing alcohol. 
Put the lid back on and shake, make sure you shake it before use every time!

This stuff is awesome and I will never buy it again from the store. 



 Pinterest Link

No comments:

Post a Comment