Amazon

Friday, July 5, 2013

Cashmere and Jays Stag and Doe

What a night that was!!! My little sister is getting married now in 8 days, but we had her stag and doe in April. It was a blast lots of good friends, family and food!!!
I did most of the food for the stag and doe. Everything was a huge hit including the peanut butter jam sandwiches that went the fastest despite what my aunt had said about serving PB&J :).
There were games, drinks, contests and draws. Everyone had a great time myself included. I was the Jell-o shot girl which turns out comes with doing Jell-o shots yourself. By the end of the night I was very drunk and had won a TV!!! I am excited about the TV I have wanted an LED forever its 32" and was a door prize. I had no idea I had even won anything thanks goes to Mikey for pointing that one out!
I think everyone at the party had a great time. We had an awesome DJ she played great music.
I hope my sister and Jay had a good time even with her being sick at the end of the night. I was a social butterfly making sure everyone had everything they needed and were of course having a good time.
I think it went pretty well in-Lou of a few bumps in the road. I hope the wedding goes off without a hitch!!



My cousin Sasha was in charge of my camera and got some awesome shots of everyone having a great time! I am glad I handed my camera off to her to have photo memories of my sisters stag and doe. We held the party at the Portuguese club in Sarnia. At about midnight they ordered pizza it was soooo gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment