Amazon

Friday, July 5, 2013

Batman Cupcakes

I LOVE doing themed cupcakes, yes I know I love a lot of things about baking cakes and the cake business. Well other then I am kinda of slack on the paperwork and filing right at this moment :).

I was soooo mad I bought a mini bat cookie cutter just for the purpose of making Batman shapes, do you think I could find it NOPE!! So I had to cut all of these by hand which by the way is a huge pain in the but. Turns out no one sells bat cookie cutters any time other than Halloween, so I have decided this Halloween I am stocking up :).

I think despite having to hand cut them and it taking twice as long as it normally would, that they turned out pretty good. The kids and parents were happy with them so that is the important part!

Half of the cupcakes are vanilla and half are chocolate!

With all the flavours that we offer those two seems to be our most popular. Of course they are covered with my homemade buttercream!

No comments:

Post a Comment