Amazon

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Michael's Grand Opening Sarnia

I was so excited when I found out that Michael's was finally coming to Sarnia I had hoped for years that we would get one here so I wouldn't have to go to London every time I needed something unique for cake making. We have a bulk barn and that is great and all but it's lacking the many things that Michael's offers. I was counting down the days until it was finally going to be here I watched each week as we went to puppy and advanced training the building becoming well a building rather than an empty space. I said each week for about 6 months that it was going to be opening soon. This whole week I was like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to come, I would tell anyone who would listen the exciting news of it opening soon. I got my fliers in the mail on Thursday and that made me even more excited. This morning we got up early to make sure we were one of the first to get there. I was one of the first 200 customers I got an awesome Michael's reusable bag. I walked each and every aisle to see what they all had. I only a few things time, but I did sign up for the Wilton cake decorating course one class which I have wanted to do forever. It starts Tuesday Sept. 6 and goes for four weeks I can't wait its gonna be a blast. I spent about an hour in the store is total they had so many wonderful sales, things to look at, and the staff was amazing. I can't wait to go back this week to get a few things I need for Matts going away party, but I am still going to need to go to London because Sarnia has yet to get a decent party supplies store that carries as many different items as Party Packagers. Oh well guess I can't win them all and I defiantly shop far more at Michael's than Party Packagers!

Stuff I got at Michael's

Wilton Class

No comments:

Post a Comment