Amazon

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Guitar Cake

I planned on making a Guitar Cake for a lady's Birthday who happens to play Guitar and thought it would be a good idea. I was just going to use a pan; however, while in London at Michael's looking at cake stuff I found that Duff (whom I love by the way lol) made a cake set thingy that had the cut out shapes to cut the cake into the Guitar shape it also came with cake tattoos and a few other things so I bought that instead. I used it to create this cake it is awesome all the cut out shapes are reusable which is great. The cake itself turned out wonderful. The party the cake was supposed to go to ended up being canceled but I am loving the way this cake turned out. I am very impressed with the Duff products and can't wait to try out some more of them!!!! This cake took me about 6 hours total time and about 3 days real time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment