Amazon

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March Crochet for the Needy

I have finished March's crocheting for the needy. As I was putting the adult hats and scarves into the huge clear recycle bag I noticed that it is almost full and that is very exciting. I use a box for the baby hats!

I changed the hat pattern I used this one http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108013 and I added a border around the rim just single Crocheted. It is a very fast and easy pattern.

For the scarves I did I new pattern as well one that is my own it is also fast and easy.
With Size 10 hook
CH 100
R1: SC in second CH from hook and in each CH until end CH2 Turn
R2: Half Double Crochet in each stitch until end of Row CH3 Turn
R3: Double Crochet in each stitch until end of Row CH4 Turn
R4: Triple Crochet in each stitch until end of Row CH1 Turn
Repeat R1-R4 until its as wide as you would like I only repeated twice
Broader SC all around and three in each corner I used fuzzy yarn for this






For the baby hats I just did the same pattern as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment