Amazon

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Birthday Party for Keira from Aunties

Today we had a wonderful princess party for Keira. I know her birthday was Jan. 30 however Cashmere and I didn't get to attend so we threw her a party today! It had everything a princess could want and so much FUN!!! We played pin the heart on the crown, Pass the parcel, Picture BINGO, and had a pinata. We had hot dogs and chips and pop with make your own sundaes and a special princess castle cake. I had issues with the cake. I bought a Wilton Romantic Castle Cake Set got everything done and ready to go went to put it together and it was missing pieces. Can't take it back as it was already all covered in icing so she didn't get the cake I wanted to make for her but I used almost all 300 flowers I had made for it! The flowers looked awesome the cake because I had to start over last min was not even close to perfect. The cake in total took me 15+ hours kinda lost count when I got mad and had to start over at 9PM the night before! Thanks to my good friend Kristal she even had a special Princess Dress for the occasion! She opened presents and had a blast! There were prizes for all the games and Loot Bags filled to the top with stuff at least 15 things in each bag plus the stuff they got from the Pinata for each child! I had a blast doing it even if I am $350.00 lighter lol it was all worth it for the smiles from the kids! We hosted it at my sisters and decorated the basement and dinning-room!


Now I need to start planning for her brother James as he wants a special Aunties birthday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment