Amazon

Monday, September 20, 2021

Random Spotify

Music makes me move, feel, think, cry.

My music tastes are very unique and I use mainly Spotify for listening. I have a different playlist for pretty much everything. One of the "catch-all" playlists is called Liked Songs. I have 1011 songs on this playlist.

This is it on random play: Top 10

Where are U now by Skrillex: I dont even know why this song is on here other than it has a good beat unless of course you have a migraine and then at that point, it would be just hell.

Tomboy by Miranda Lambert: this is a newer song I have added to my playlist. I like almost everything by her. I have a child or two who are "tomboys". I grew up building, playing climbing with the best of the boys, I have never worn make-up or dresses.

Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers: What was I thinking when I added this to my playlist? It has a neat beat.

Criminal Minded by boogie down productions:
What is this? Who is this? How did they get on my list?

GDFR by flo rida: I like the beat of this song but that's about it.

Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer:
apparently, Spotify is not feeling my mood today lol. This is one song I do like and so do the kids.

Yeah Boy by Kelsea Bellerini: I like a lot of her songs.

Problem by Ariana Grande: Does anyone not like her music? I love the beat, it makes me want to move and sing.

Chainsaw by the band perry: I like them and their music.

Even flow by Peral Jam: yup they are on the list too. Who doesn't know this song and love it?

Ya, I wasn't kidding when I said my playlist has a little bit of everything, although I am not sure how some of those songs got on the list. So strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment