Amazon

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Business Tools

 I wasn't planning on doing a lot of business posts on the blog because I don't use it for business, however, some of the things I want to post on my business page are way too long for just a Facebook post.

Over here I am trying to think of it as just more content to post have on my blog.

Every business has important tools that use on pretty much a daily basis, mine is no different.

I can't say I have a favourite tool but I do have one that has made my life easier and added so much to our business. It is our sublimation printer. This allows us to put images directly on shirts, mugs, keychains, shot glasses, hats, and SOOOOOO much more.
There is one downside to doing this. It has to be HIGH poly count for fabric items and have a special coating for hard surfaces such as mugs. 




Our oldest tool is our heat-press, she is an industrial heat press and she is an old girl but I do love her! She is large and in charge so to speak. I can't even lift the old girl. She allowed us when we first started to be the only home-based company that used an industrial heat press instead of the iron for heat transfer vinyl. We are still one the only local home-based companies that use one.


My biggest pain in the arse tool is our embroidery machine. I only bring her out when I have to. We got her many years ago. She and I don't always get along.


What hurts me the most? I would have said the heat press as I am always burning the top of my hands on it. However, with the last week, my sewing machine has enter first place for that title by sewing right through my fingernail, of course, I panic and pull my hand back pulling the needle and thread right through the top of my finger. OUCH!



A tool that no one mentions but is a great help to our business is Facebook ads. I purchase these a few times a year and they have created a lot of business for us. 



There are a million other tools that I use daily such as my phone, my laptop, special software, the mug press (I love that thing), a cutting machine, scissors, and so many more that it is excessive to add them all. OH can't forget the TV it keeps me company while working long hours! 

 

Business or not do you have any tools that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment