Amazon

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sept 2021 workout

 The past month I have been using my willpower and pretty much just the fact that it has now become routine to get my workout and yoga in every day.

What my workout looks like:
Each week I 5 more reps to each exercise. I use upbeat playlists to keep my pace moving.

10 normal squats
10 pile squats
10 narrow squats
10 sumo squats
10 squat to knee up


 


10 per side alternating hip dips

10 in and outs

10 sit-ups

10 reverse crunches

10 per side Russian twists


Yoga! I use a different playlist each day and a different mantra depending on what I need at that moment. My yoga movements are harder to explain than my workout so I am just going to say use an easy one from Pinterest and take it slow.

Plus I get in 10,000 or more steps a day and do two walks with the kids and dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment