Amazon

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

March 2021 FITNESS Challenge

 I stuck with the January Challenge! I got to my 200 squats a day and am super excited about it.

Then February happened. I did nothing but my yoga in February. I started to feel stuck. Lockdown and winter in Canada beyond sucks!!

I decided that just because I sucked at life in February didn't mean that I couldn't start new for March.

I decided to find a challenge that did the squats plus a new exercise to add to it.

How I do my workouts:

Morning Yoga (on one of the kids 15 min breaks) I listen to a Spotify playlist for meditation when doing yoga to help with the flow. The kids know they are allowed to join me as long as they are quiet while we do it.

Now that the weather is at least bearable we are doing a morning walk. Takes about 20 minutes.

In the afternoon if it is warm enough for me (I am a cold sissy) I head outside to do my daily challenge I do this while the kids are doing their 15 minutes outside after their afternoon snack.

I do not do rest days. So on the calendar in this photo when it says rest day I either do the day before again or the next day.

I found this one on Pinterest and I am super excited about it.

If I happen to miss a day for whatever reason I will break it up to catch up so I will do yesterday's challenge in the morning and then the day I am on in the afternoon so it's not all at once.

How did you do with the January Challenge?

Did you do one in February?




No comments:

Post a Comment