Amazon

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

#parentingquotes

I try really really hard to be a positive parent. I believe that having a little girl repeat every morning with me I am smart, I am a kind person and I am going to have a GREAT day, helps her have a good day at school instead of a rough one and ending up in the principals office.

I think that reminding myself to take a breath and tell myself I got this, helps me get through so many situations including parenting ones.

Before play group I always say to my son " we are kind, we are going to treat other children kindly and we are going to use our words" makes for a more successful playgroup for homeschool trip.

Positivity effects all aspects of our lives and I am a strong believer that the thought comes first and feeling comes second. My mother taught me this quote and I HATED because she would always use when I was just trying to vent to her or in a nasty way. I turned that phrase into something different for me. I turned it into a way to use it positively. I am sure in some sort of weird way that my mother was trying to explain it this way, but the thing is my mom isn't so good at talking to me about things.


If you can't tell already my #parentingquotes this month is Thoughts come first feelings come second.

Our outlook on life can not only effect us, our day, our whole lives but it also effects our children and the way they are going to walk through life.

If we give the tools now to help them through any situation that they come into they will be able to negate life like a pro.  Which sets me up for next months #parentingquotes


http://www.megannichole.com/2017/04/14/baby-chicks-are-fun-fluffy-and-full-ofbacteria/

No comments:

Post a Comment