Amazon

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Little Bear Cake

Smash cake photos are so much fun and most little ones LOVE digging in and getting messy while enjoying some good cake.

Smash cake photos are a newer trend the past 7 years or so. I love doing the cakes for them.

I use my six inch cake pan and they are 4 layer cakes with homemade butter cream between each layer.

Normally I stay away from fondant on them because it can be a chocking hazard for little ones if they don't have a whole lot of teeth or they are not very good with chewing just yet.

This cake was made for a local photographer and she took some really amazing photos.

The photographer is Angela Sundby  

Cake flavour is vanilla, buttercream is vanilla and the fondant is vanilla.  This cake was super simple as it was done with the star tip. I used a circle cutter for the ears and hand shaped the eyes and nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment