Amazon

Monday, September 23, 2019

Homeschool Week4 SK

So far we are rocking it, staying on time even with everything going on between my appointments and my grandmothers triple by pass and valve replacement and of course complications after I think we are doing well with staying on task.


This week we are learning geography, its just the basics so he gets an idea on the world etc. If he chooses we will go deeper into it but right now he is 5 so I am not too worried about it.

Still down to 1 truck right now so any outings has to be in walking distance unless I drive everyone to work. 

We are finishing up the workbook Reading Readiness book which I found at a dollar store and we will be moving onto Math Readiness which is another book that I found at our local dollar stores.

Also exciting news my Canadian Daily Stem Activities book arrived from Scholastics so we will be adding that to our daily routine as well.

Week 4 Day 1: Sight word "The"(Flash cards that I made), Song about Canada, workbook, ABC Mouse, nature bored, Grumpy Pug Book, STEM (living things) we did a video and then the activity in the book, walk

Week 4 Day 2: Sight word "the" work sheet, Canada puzzle, workbook, ABC Mouse, Nature bored, At the zoo book, STEM living things activity, play group.

Week 4 Day 3: We are off to the Dairy Museum, which means there will be no seat work.

Week 4 Day 4: Sight word "the" flash cards, Giant Canada Puzzle with pieces to put on, workbook, ABC Mouse, Nature bored, What is cold? book, STEM living things Collage, walk

Week 4 Day 5: Sight word "the" work sheet, colour map of Canada, workbook, ABC Mouse, Nature bored, The penguin chick book, STEM label my body parts, park








No comments:

Post a Comment