Amazon

Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 8: The proposal

Nov!! New month, new units, new adventures to be had!!!

We are using workbooks My first book of ABC letters and Morning starters an educational workbook PreK.

Last month we did the thankful tree which turned out amazing if it would have just stayed on the freaking all. This month we are going ALL ABOUT ME! this mean he has to come up with things about him such as likes, dislikes, physical features, strengths and weakness, etc. It should be a lot of fun!

This week is our frog unit, how exciting!

Week 8
Day1
Frog Life cycle book, workbook, sight word my, ABC mouse.
Outing: Gymnastics


I cut out frog shapes to make the book and made sure there were enough pages to to do the whole life cycle. He made the eyes for the book because I couldn't find my googly eyes. I printed off photos of the life cycle of the frog and he had to paste them in the book in the right order and in his words explain that stage of the life cycle.


Sight words where flash cards I made myself.

Gymnastics is always a blast and is done at bluewater cheer




Week 8
Day 2
5 Little frogs felt bored, Workbook, Wight word my, ABC mouse.
Outing: Music and Move

I hand cut 5 frogs, 1 log, 1 pond from felt for the felt bored and we did the song 5 little speckled frogs with him taking one off and saying how many were left.



Music and move is put on my St.clair Child and Youth






Week 8
Day 3
Frog life cycle work sheets, workbook, sight word my, ABC mouse.
Outing: Marsh to look for frogs


The work sheet I found here.



The wet lands around the pounds is always a great place to try and spot frogs.







Week 8
Day 4
Frog VS toad video, workbook, sight word my, ABC Mouse.
Outing: Skating


The frog video I found here is perfect for preschool and can be found here. I paused the video when she asked questions so he had time to answer.


Week 8
Day 5
How many frogs to sink a lily pad, workbook, sight word my, ABC mouse.
Outing: Chat and Play

I cut a lily pad from paper and 1 from card stock and he is to guess which will sink first and how many frogs it will take to sink each one.



Chat and Play is a homeschool get together for kids and parents, it is done weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment