Amazon

Monday, November 26, 2018

Week 12: Arting it up with preschool!

I know I am off on my blog posts so I am starting from this week for the homeschool posts, yes we do home school every day but the laptop tends to give me a headache when I sit at it for any length of time so I am keeping it short until the brain injury heals.

Week 12 (it is actually the last week in Nov. but we are calling it the first week in our Dec. for home school purposes)
This week is all about art appreciation. This is exciting for me because I love ALL forms of art, not so sure how exciting it will be for Blaine but we will work on it.
The workbooks we are using is the Morning Starters educational workbook, I think I got it at dollar tree, and we are almost finished with the My First Book Of A,B,C Letters.
I don't post it in my posts but I really should. We also read 1 book during school time and this week that book is At the zoo by scholastic. We read it each day with him reading the words that he knows.

We are also going 35 acts of kindness for our bored this month.





Day 1:

Sight word "with" handmade flash cards, workbook, learning about Michelangelo, paint like Michelangelo, ABC mouse, book

Outing: Grandbend Museum 


 Day 2:

Sight word "with" worksheet, workbook, learning about Monet, paint like Monet, ABC mouse, book

Outing: Playgroup/Skating







 Day 3:

Sight word "with" flash cards, workbook, ABC mouse, book

Outing:  The local art Gallery

Day 4:

Sight word "with" hunt, workbook, learn about Picasso, paint Picasso faces, ABC mouse, book.

Outing: Skate/Playgroup

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/0d/07/480d07bdbdb4f814fd76124b10469e51.jpg

Day 5:

Sight word "with" flash cards, workbook, perfect squares, ABC mouse, book

Outing: DeGroots centre pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment