Amazon

Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY key holder

I seen these on Etsy and they sell them for about $15.00 each. I found a link on Pinterest to make your own for about $4.00.

This is super simple and I got everything I needed at the dollarstore and Wal-mart, now I wouldn't hang anything heavy on it but it works great for keys.

I made mine about a year ago and it is still hanging up at the front door.

What you need:

A wooden frame (I got mine at Dollarama)
Staple gun
Fabric (I got mine at Wal-mart in the scrap area)
Fabric glue
Half hooks (As seen in the picture below)


Wrap your fabric right around your frame. I cut slits in the corners and folded the fabric in on itself. I glued the fabric to the corners.
Once I had all the corners glued I stapled the fabric in the middle of each side to assure it wont come apart.









Take your hooks and screw them into the bottom of the frame through the fabric.





I used five hooks equal spaced apart



 Hang it on the wall


Super simple and I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment