Amazon

Saturday, March 1, 2014

DIY: Clean baked on cookie sheets

My cookie sheets are well used and well loved but no matter how often I clean or what I do to clean they never look like they did when I first bought them of so many years ago. I came across this pin and thought I would give ti a shot.

I am not overly impressed with how well this didn't work. I think for the amount of scrubbing, baking soda and peroxide it took it should have come out better then did it.


 Put about 1/4 cup of baking soda in a small glass bowl and squirt in hydrogen peroxide until it makes a nice paste. Then you rub it on the offending dirt/stain/grease.  Now scrub.  If it doesn’t come off in round one try letting it sit on the stain for an hour then have at it.  Your pan should be sparkling in no time.






No comments:

Post a Comment