Amazon

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cashmere and Jay finally set a date!!!

My sister and her fiance have been engaged since Christmas 2010. I am super excited they are getting married July 13, 2013. I get to do the food and cake for the rehearsal party as well as the bridal shower. Its gonna be awesome. She is so happy and has of course already started planning her wedding and booked the hall, which was crazy they only had two dates left for next year. People must really book ahead for the hall they want. She has her colours picked out and they are so beautiful! I need to get my passport so I can go shopping with her in the states for some of the stuff she wants you can only get there. Guess I know what I am doing tomorrow lol.

I can't wait for the big day I love weddings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment