Amazon

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home made Finger Paint

I meant to post this during the week, but things have been so busy around here with the renos, yardwork and everything else I do lol.

Jayden and I made this finger paint on Sunday to paint the airplane that he had made out of scrap wood from then renos we are doing.  The recipe was posted on facebook and I figured it would be fun to try! Its kinda neat, its a gel like paint and it was a lot of fun to make. I let Jayden pick the colours he wanted and he mixed the colours into the paint lol I think he had more food colouring on him then he was getting into the pots. This is one thing I will make again with any children that come to visit and one day my own. Its simple and fun for the kids to help with.




No comments:

Post a Comment