Amazon

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jagger Foster Dog # 12

Jagger is a 1-2 year old male Akita/Chow/mix. He is nudered. Jagger was found on the side of Courtright Line between Alvingston and Glenco about 4 weeks ago. A family took him in and tried to find his family for 3 weeks. The women ended up losing her job and was unable to keep him so she contacted Michelle at MOTS to see if she had room for him. I went and picked him up near Glenco, he could do to add a few pounds, but he was a happy lovey boy. He did awesome in the car on the way home. I introduced him to my dogs and they got along okay. He was not a fan of Jake, but they got along. Jagger, like most strays/abused animals had resource guarding with food, treats, and even people. He ate like he was starving. He is a fast learner and house trained for the most part. He has really bad separation anxiety. Saturday morning when I woke up there was little white worms coming out of him bum poor dude. I got him into my vet right away and got him treated. He did very well at the vets office lol other than he wouldn't walk in the door because there was a cat sitting there lol. Then he got attacked by another cat there because the cat didn't want his bum sniffed lol. He is a good walker and is higher energy so needs at least one daily walk. He knows sit and shake a paw. He is very pack orientated. Monday morning Michelle decided that she wanted to take Jagger to her house to continue his fostering, so I will post once he has been adopted, but he is no longer my foster baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment