Amazon

Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthmothers Day update from Owen 2012

Well I got a wonderful card in the mail with pictures and update on Owen just a few days before Birthmoms day. He is doing awesome and they can't wait for another visit, neither can I :). He can count to 14, say all of his ABC's and  he can recognize the letter N on paper.

He is learning Greek and can say all the colours as well as "I love you" I am so proud of him!!!

He had his first "school" pictures as they do picture day in his daycare. He normally loves to have his pictures taken and loves the camera, but this time he wanted to be behind the camera checking out how it works and everything. In the pictures I noticed he is starting to have more of my features he has my smile and my eye lashes and shape.

I can't wait to go for another visit I love seeing and its great that he gets so excited to see me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment