Amazon

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Pinterest try: Philly Cheese-steak Sliders

Trying new recipes is one of my favourite things to do, and when they turn out amazing it is even better and I just have to share with everyone so they can try too.

This week I tired out Philly Cheese-Steak Sliders. I have never tried a real Philly cheese-steak so I really have nothing to compare to but Connely said they were good and he likes Philly cheese-steaks.

This is a super simple recipe to so that is another big win. I think total time including cooking was 30 mins.




What you need:

1 pepper (I used red because that is what I had on hand)
1/2 med onion (I only used half because I am not a huge fan of overwhelming onion taste)
3/4lbs steak (I used the thin quick fry steaks)
Dinner rolls (I used what the superstore had on hand in their bakery section 12 buns)
Mayo
1 cup shredded I used Mozzarella but the recipe calls for provolone.
Garlic
Butter



Recipe:

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2) Cut up peppers, onions and steak. Shred the cheese

3) Cook in frying pan until everything is nicely browned

4) Cut your buns in half and lay the bottom halves in your baking dish

5) Put Mayo on both halves of your buns

6) Spread your mixture evenly over your buns. Spread the shredded cheese over the mixture.

7) Melt your butter and mix with garlic. Brush on top of your buns.

8) Cover with tin foil bake for 10 mins. Uncover. Bake for another 10mins

ENJOY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment