Amazon

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Week 2: The plan!

The plan is simple, the plan is easy to follow, the plan hmmmm I wonder how many plans go perfect with zero deviations? I haven't met one.

Blaine is enjoying school and I am enjoying watching him learn and teaching him!

Week 2 day 1: Sight word like, workbook, apple photo sort.
Outing: 3-6 year old play group put on the early years. 

I used card stock folded into business card sizes and put the word "like" and small words with it "I like" and used them as flash cards.

We are using the Usborne first numbers sticker book this week. I got it at coles. We are also using Beaver books search and smile.

Apple Photo sort is neat and I found the idea here.



Day 2: Sight Word Like, workbook, my apple book
Outing: The International Plowing Match in Pain Court.

This time I did the flash cards all with the word "like" and below that a scentence "It smells like soup" The word like is in bright yellow.

I used this idea but made my own.

Day 3: Sight word like, workbook, planting an apple seed.
Outing: Alphabites put on by the early years centres.

 This time I used a colouring page for the sight word.

We will be planting an apple seed in paper towel and once it sprouts moving it to a pot to watch it grow.


Day4: Sight word like, workbook, Apple picking
Outing: apple picking

I used this worksheet for the sight word.

Apple picking is so much fun and allows them to see where and how they grow.

Day 5: Sight word like, workbook, Bake an apple pie
Outing: Moms home school chat and play

I used this worksheet google is awesome lol.

Baking teaches sooo much MATH and life skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment