Amazon

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Household Chore List

There are 3 adults, 1 toddler and 2 dogs living in my home at the moment. I am complaining that I am the only one who does anything around here. Richard say's I don't tell Len what needs to be done and they both seem to be what is considered the typical male who can't see a mess when it needs to be cleaned up. I tend to be a problem fixer and I found a great solution to this seemingly huge problem.

I made a reusable Chore list, I hung it where everyone can see it all through out the day and I put a marker with it. I told them both if there is not a check mark beside something then just do it. We will see how it goes, thus far I am the only one checking things off list, but I hold out hope for a bright new cleaner house with their help.


Materials:

One cheap picture frame from walmart
1 Printed chore list (I did notice after I did mine that I missed under daily "dishes")
I made my chore list use power point.
1 marker, I noticed that all the markers I tried were too light other than the Sharpe black
1 Nail, hook, tac (I used a tac because that's all I could find right at that moment)



How To:

Step One:

Take the glass out of your frame

Step Two:

Put your list inside of frame

Step Three:

Put your glass back in the frame

Step Four:

Hang on the wall





No comments:

Post a Comment