Amazon

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Mays monthly fitness Challenge!



A while back I took up teaching cardio kickboxing and I LOVED it!!! Cardio kickboxing is such an amazing, fun way to get fit and few great, well I lost my spot where I was teaching at so I don’t teach anymore.

In the spring of last year while I was still teaching I started the personal trainer course, I completed half of it, when I was supposed to take the second half both my son and I were sick with pneumonia, I have been waiting for the course to be offered again. At this point I did it at the YMCA, but if it is not offered by the end of this summer I am just going to do it through CANFIT PRO.

I love teaching and helping others meet their goals, and see them achieve things they never thought they could!


Hitting a low this winter for me I lost my drive for many things including my physical fitness, I now am back on the road to getting back in shape not just for me but my son as well.

This month I decided my challenge would be squats! I love squats they work so many muscle groups its crazy. My goal is to be able to do 200 squats all at once by may 31st. To get to this goal this is my plan!
Day 1
5 Sumo squats
5 normal squats
5 pilo squats
5 legs together squats.

Adding 1 squat per type per day
 So it would go

Day 2
6 Sumo Squats
6 Normal Squats
6 Pilo Squats
6 Legs together squats

And so on.

Also add in there a 30 min speed walk and a round of kickboxing combos.


Here’s to getting back to where I should be!!!

Anyone who wants to join in on this challenge comment below! I would love to see your progress too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment