Amazon

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Old Man Winter

This year we have had a very mild winter, we have not had to shovel snow, or dress in parkas. Its been nice with all the positive temperatures I had even had all my windows open at one point, which was nice seeing how 5 dogs tend to get a tad smelly and puppy training really smells lol. So with our hopes high (mine anyway) That this mild weather would just keep on being mild right up until spring. WRONG!!!

I guess Old Man Winter has come back from his vacation because we went from having no snow, +5 temperatures to -19 in the wind and about a foot of snow. I don't mind the snow, I don't even mind shoveling, but when it comes with the -19 temperatures I am quite happy for it to stay away.

I am so buying a snow blower next year lol. On the other hand the dogs are just loving it especially Ace!

My back yard on Thurs: Yes its a mess, but 5 dogs will do that!

My back yard today (Sat): Can't see the mess anymore lol

No comments:

Post a Comment